Furniture and room design directly impact the education of tomorrow’s cutting-edge workforce. By involving your sales representative during initial planning meetings, they can add valuable insight and suggestions regarding room layout and furniture options — ensuring that the final environment complements the curriculum and the long-term needs of both the students and staff.
Interior Concepts is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing furniture for technology applications in K-12 environments. Drawing from decades of experience in designing and manufacturing high quality, made in the USA school furniture, Interior Concepts is your #1 choice for STEM & technology education furniture. Your Buckeye Educational Systems representative will work with you to create your ideal learning space.
As Interior Concepts works with schools to design makerspaces across the country we’ve noticed several product trends that have helped schools to create a flexible and fun workspace:
- Unique table shapes with whiteboards to increase collaboration
- Mobile work areas with storage for projects and learning tools
- Adjustable height mobile podium for the teacher provides a flexible work area
- Comfortable stools and chairs
Interior Concepts Features:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- MAS® Certified Green
- Made in the USA
- Ability to modify furniture by the inch
- 3D renderings of your furniture designs
Interior Concepts Products
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Design Your Educational Space Learn More About Interior Concepts