Experiment for the study of the characteristics of a three-pinned arch under various load conditions. Mounts on the Structures platform and connects to the Structures automatic data acquisition unit and software (VDAS® Onboard).
This product helps students to understand how loads affect the horizontal reaction forces in a three pinned arch.
- A simplified version of a realistic structure to give students an understanding of real-life structures
- Includes multiple loads for many combinations of loads including uniformly distributed loads (UDLs)
- Supplied with a storage tray to keep smaller items safe
- Works with user-friendly software (VDAS®)
- Horizontal reaction due to a varying single point load on a statically determinate structure
- Horizontal reaction due to a moving single point load on a statically determinate structure
- Horizontal reactions due to a uniformly distributed load on a statically determinate structure
- Influence lines and superposition
- Lines of thrust in an arch
- Graphical construction of a bending moment diagram for point loads
- Maximum bending moments due to a load on an arch
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About TecQuipment