PMMI Mechatronics Certification
The PMMI Mechatronics program helps move manufacturing forward by providing employers, schools, and potential workers the tools needed to advance the workforce and close the ever-expanding skills gap.
PMMI Mechatronics Certification Tests are based on industry-developed standards and recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor and the Manufacturing Institute’s Skills Certification System. PPMI works with a growing number of Mechatronics Education and Industry Partners to further advance this program.
Through a series of tests based on industry-developed skill standards, the PMMI Mechatronics Certification program:
- Helps Employers assess workers for core skills
- Guides schools in developing curriculum to prepare students for the manufacturing workforce
- Provides a career pathway for students looking for rewarding careers in advanced manufacturing
PMMI MECHATRONICS CERTIFICATION TESTS
- Fluid Power 1
- Industrial Electricity 1
- Industrial Electricity 2
- Mechanical Components 1
- Mechanical Components 2
- Motor and Motor Controls
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) 1
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) 2