- Project-based learning, Pre & Post Tested to show student gain
- Standards-based academic and career preparation
- Hundreds of simulations that will prepare students for PARRC exams
Based on a continuously-growing library of content, lessons are actively linked to the Common Core, Next Gen Science, and ITEEA Standards for Technological Literacy. The immersive materials are delivered as an exciting range of presentations, investigations, assessments and support materials.
Our STEM Inquiry program forms a complete suite of science lessons.
The focus is on science investigation, with integrated math, English language arts and engineering.
STEM Inquiry consists of our four comprehensive science courses. Together they will equip you with all you need to carry out each of the practical experiments included in your cloud-based STEM Inquiry program. Each of the kits includes a range of items needed to perform the practical tasks. You can also purchase kits individually.
Four Areas of Scientific Inquiry
Life Science – Physical Science – Earth and Space Science – Science Practice
In total the program provides 240 hours of instruction with over 50 hands-on and virtual experiments in the following subjects:
- Structure and Properties of Matter
- Chemical Reactions
- Forces and Interactions
- Waves and Electromagnetic Radiation
- Structure Function and Information Processing
- Matter and Energy in Organisms and Ecosystems
- Growth, Development and Reproduction of Organisms
- Natural Selection and Adaptation
- Space Systems
- Earth Systems
- History of Earth
- Weather and Climate
- Human Impacts
The Multi-Mode STEM Learning Environment
Investigate and assess at school and at home using the built-in STEM apps!
Practical STEM Inquiry
Develop students’ hands-on skills for STEM inquiry with our self-contained kits
Present theory topics and do practical demos with our interactive and practical tools
STEM Cloud Package
Beautiful, Immersive Content
The range of content provided will allow each topic area to be supported with amazing and captivating resources
- Multimedia Presentations
- Virtual Lab Investigations
- Hands-on Practical Activities
- Problem-Solving Projects
- Academic and Technical Support Tasks
Finding content couldn’t be easier via the Standards tab linked to the latest International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) Standards. When the standards get updated, so does our content, so your school is automatically up to date.
- Easy access via our cloud-based portal
- Continuously updated content
- Access for all enrolled students and staff
- Student and school performance reports
STEM Cloud Resources
- Practical Tasks
- Support Materials
- Academic and Technical Support
- Learning Management System
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About LJ Create