Steering and Suspension System Trainer
This real component trainer provides the instructor with a working light vehicle steering and suspension system for group or whole-class demonstration.
This includes all of the individual components of the system presented on a movable, steel frame so that each component can be clearly identified. The system comprises front wheel assemblies, MacPherson strut and coil spring assemblies, road wheels and power steering rack.
The trainer can also be used in conjunction with our optional cloud-based software, which offers online practical tasks as well as interactive theory presentations, investigations, and assessments, which link directly to the practical activities carried out using this resource.
Trainer Enables Demonstrations of the Following:
- Introduce the steering and suspension system trainer
- Inspect steering shaft universal joint, flexible coupling, collapsible column, lock cylinder mechanism and steering wheel
- Disassemble, inspect and reassemble rack and pinion steering gear
- Remove and replace manual or power rack and pinion steering gear
- Inspect and replace manual or power rack and pinion steering gear inner track rod ends and gaiters
- Inspect power steering fluid levels and condition
- Diagnose power steering fluid leakage
- Remove, inspect and replace power steering pump, mounts, seals, pump belt and pump pulley
- Remove, inspect and install coil spring and spring insulators
- Inspect, replace and adjust track rod ends, track rod sleeves and clamps
- Remove, inspect and install hub carrier assemblies
- Inspect, remove and replace dampers
Other Items Required:
- Automotive workshop tools
- Trainer Dimensions: 1750 x 1250 x 1500 mm (W, L, H)
- Packed Volume: Approx. 3.75 m3
- Packed Weight: Approx. 350 kg
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About LJ Create