Sectioned Manual Gearbox Trainer
This trainer provides the instructor with a complete manual gearbox for group or whole-class demonstration, mounted on a steel plate for use on a workshop bench or classroom desk. The gearbox is operated by hand and is sectioned so that all moving components can be seen and the way they interact can be observed.
This resource is supplied with a manual containing practical tasks and activities.
The trainer can also be used in conjunction with our optional cloud-based software, which offers online interactive theory presentations, investigations, and assessments, which support the practical activities, carried out using this resource.
Trainer enables demonstrations of the following:
- The position and mounting of all manual gearbox components
- Gear selection using selector lever and selector forks
- Reverse gear selection using selector lever and selector fork
- Clutch housing
- Speedo drive
- Practical Activity Manual
Other Items Required:
- Automotive workshop tools
- Trainer Dimensions: 560 x 720 x 1360 mm (W, L, H)
- Packed Volume: Approx. 1.219 m3
- Packed Weight: Approx. 100 kg
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About LJ Create