PAC Hose & Coupling Sample Board
DAC Worldwide’s Hose and Coupling Sample Board (868-PAC) is a package of 4 rack-mountable sample boards, and an associated rolling rack support assembly that allows for convenient training in the safe identification, installation, and removal of multiple common hose and coupling assemblies used in industry.
The complete sample board set includes 8 full-size industrial hoses depicting common utility and process connections found in the industrial setting. Each sample hose includes 2 coupling halves appropriate for use in each service. Panels also include complementary hose coupling components, allowing for attachment of both hose ends. Additionally, the set it mounted on a rolling 19-inch rack assembly, which is included in this package.
Magnetic identification tags relating to service names and coupling type are provided, allowing the student to identify each hose and coupling as they continue their training.
The included coupling types include:
- Boss Nut
- Chicago Crow Foot
- Foster (Quick-Connect)
- Fire Hose
Industry-Standard Components Provide Realistic, Hands-On Training
Technical training is most effective when learners can gain hands-on practice with industry-standard components they’ll encounter on the job. The Hose and Coupling Sample Board features a wide variety of common, industrial-quality hose and coupling assemblies to provide learners with a realistic training experience that will build skills that translate easily to the workplace.
In addition to the 8 industrial hose samples in multiple common process colors/materials, and incorporating 7 coupling type, the sample board includes 32 engraved magnetic identification tags to help learners identify these components visually.
Features & Specifications:
- Four 12-gauge steel rack panels (19″ x 17-1/2″), each allowing for connection of four hose ends to matching coupling halves, using flanges and appropriate pipe nipples
- Powder-coating and silk-screening of panels
- Eight 3′ -3.5′ hose samples in multiple common process colors/materials, and incorporating 7 coupling types
- Multiple coupling types, including: Boss Nut, Chicago Crow Foot, Foster quick-connect, Shrader-Type, Fire Hose and Cam-Lock-Type couplings
- 32 magnetic labels, allowing the student to identify hoses by service and connection type
- Panel mounting hardware
- Welded tubular steel 19″ rack Assembly with casters
- 2 “job boxes” for storage of hose assemblies and panels when not in use
- Packaging for shipment via motor freight
The package includes:
- #868 – Hose and Coupling Sample Board Set
- #910 – Rolling Rack Assembly
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide