Gate Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s Gate Valve Cutaway features an actual industrial gate valve with the complete internal configuration exposed and seal features and hardware locations retained in order to provide gate valve maintenance training, as well as show how the valve operates and how it is constructed.
Gate valves are used as isolating valves for fully open or fully closed service in a piping system. Also referred to as sluice valves, the gate faces on these valves – normally wedge-shaped to apply pressure on the sealing surface – open by turning a wheel on a valve stem and thus move out of the path of a fluid. Advantages include that it is easy to shutoff, allows fluid to flow in either direction, allows for only minimal pressure loss, and –because they fully open –make it possible to use a pipe-cleaning pig.
This industrial piping training component is a carefully sectioned gate valve that features color-coding of valve body, internal surfaces, seat, and closure devices, using contrast colors.
Features & Specifications:
- Sectioning of actual hardware (common valve makes and models chosen)
- Cleaning, priming, and painting using a high-durability, urethane coating
- Color-coding of valve body, internal surfaces, seat, and closure devices, using contrast colors.
- Replacement, plated hardware, where required.
- Welded, formed-steel, mounting stand with provision for tabletop mounting.
- Provision for mounting on related bench, workstation and storage rack products.
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide