Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment
Valves are critical parts of many different types of equipment found throughout advanced manufacturing systems, such as hydraulics, pneumatics, process control, and mechanical. Industrial maintenance technicians need a solid understanding of how to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair a wide variety of different types of valves.
DAC Worldwide’s Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment (271K) includes dissectible versions of eight of the most common valves found throughout industry. Each valve features carefully-planned sectioning and color-coding, allowing the complete internal configuration of the valves to be exposed and showcased.
Learners using the package will gain invaluable hands-on experience with these valves. Each dissectible allows for complete disassembly and basic maintenance activities. In addition, seal features and primary hardware locations are retained, and seats and closure devices are color-coded, allowing learners to develop key maintenance skills.
Industry-Standard Components Provide Realistic, Hands-On Training
Technical training is most effective when learners can gain hands-on practice with industry-standard components they’ll encounter on the job. The Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment features eight common, industrial-quality valves to provide learners with a realistic training experience that will build skills that translate easily to the workplace.
The Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment features actual industrial valves that industrial maintenance technicians will commonly encounter on the job. These valves are then sectioned and mounted onto welded-steel stands for easy access.
The Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment includes the following industrial valve dissectibles:
- Dissectible Gate Valve (251K)
- Dissectible Globe Valve (252K)
- Dissectible Ball Valve (253K)
- Dissectible Butterfly Valve (254K)
- Dissectible Diaphragm Control Valve (255K)
- Dissectible Swing Check Valve (257K)
- Dissectible Plug Valve (259K)
- Dissectible Safety Relief Valve (260K)
Courseware & Hands-On Exercises
The Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment’s courseware consists of a textbook and illustrated hands-on exercises. These can be used as part of either an instructor-led course or self-directed study.
Learners will explore a wide variety of fundamental valve topics, including the design, operation, construction, and maintenance of common valves found in industry. Specific industry-relevant topics include: valve terminology, materials, classes, and ratings; gate valves; globe valves; check valves; butterfly valves; ball valves; plug valves; diaphragm valves; over-pressure relief valves; and control valves.
Expand Training Capabilities with Custom Options
The Extended Dissectible Valve Assortment can be customized to match a particular industry’s or user’s specific needs. In industry, one size rarely fits all and this trainer can be tailor-made to your exact needs.
Features & Specifications:
- Sectioning of actual industrial hardware (common valve makes and models chosen)
- Cleaning, priming, and painting using a high-durability urethane coating
- Color coding of valve body, internal surfaces, seat, and closure devices using contrasting colors
- Replacement, plated hardware throughout
- All gaskets, seals, and seats shown
- Welded, formed-steel mounting stands with provision for tabletop mounting
- Provision for mounting on related bench, workstation, and storage rack products
- Includes the #251K Gate Valve Dissectible, #252K Globe Valve Dissectible, #253K Ball Valve Dissectible, #254K Butterfly Valve Dissectible, #255K Control Valve Dissectible, #257K Check Valve Dissectible, #259K Plug Valve Dissectible, and #260K Safety Relief Valve Dissectible
- Packaging for shipment via motor freight
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide