This STEM learning package has been designed to provide practical, real-world problem solving tasks and activities within the classroom or lab environment. The Electro-Pneumatics Trainer offers a classroom-based resource for practical investigation of pneumatic components and systems.
The trainer consists of a two-part rig, the first of which allows users to connect components to create fundamental circuits. The second element is an electro-pneumatic sorting system that brings together electronic sensing, actuators and logic gates to sort clear and black parts into different bins.
This resource is supplied with a curriculum CD containing practical tasks and activities, as well as tutor support materials.
The trainer can also be used in conjunction with our optional cloud-based software packages, which offer online practical tasks as well as interactive theory presentations, investigations, and assessments, which link directly to the practical activities carried out using this resource.
Typical Practical Activities Included
- Principles of Pneumatics
- Components, symbols and circuits
- Speed control
- Pneumatic logic functions
- Trainer (Part 1 – Component Board)
- Trainer (Part 2 – Electro-Pneumatic Sorter)
- Hand operated air compressor
- Accessory kit
- Power supply
- Curriculum manual CD
Other Items Required
- LJ Create Engineering or Technology content (Optional)
- Computer with DVD Drive
- Fluid Power Student Resources Pack 278-01
- Power requirements: 110 – 240V 50-60Hz
- Trainer dimensions (Part 1): 490 x 450 x 150 mm (W, D, H)
- Trainer dimensions (Part 2): 490 x 450 x 150 mm (W, D, H)
- Packed volume: approx. 0.35 m3
- Packed weight: approx. 25 kg
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About LJ Create