373-551 ACR Manual Balancing Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s ACR Manual Balancing Valve Cutaway (373-551) is a professionally-crafted, sectioned example of a commonly-encountered manual balancing valve. Balancing valves are typically used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems as a method of providing correct flows to heat transfer coils, and achieving correct hydronic balancing, generally. Most often used to throttle flow to terminal devices or branch circuits, it also allows for measuring the resulting flow through two piezometric connections.
A full cutaway view of the valve body and seat area exposes the complete internal design, including a stem, seat, full flow path, and flow measurement channels. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
The full-size, fully-detailed example gives learners a first-hand view into a component that is found in various applications worldwide. This professionally-crafted component sample will enhance any training activity relating to commercial and industrial air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Features & Specifications:
- Full sectioning of a new name-brand brass manual balancing valve (Popular models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial/commercial relevancy.)
- 13-gauge formed-steel, powder-coated mounting panel with provision for convenient mounting on related optional display and storage products
- Customized component support saddles and support straps
- Carefully-planned sectioning exposes all primary features including: stem, seat, and venturi measurement connections
- Packaging for shipment via mail service, parcel service, or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide