373-529 Schrader Service Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s Schrader Service Valve Cutaway (373-529) is an economical, professionally-crafted specialty valve cutaway that supports training relating to Schrader valves, which are widely used for testing, servicing, and recharging within refrigeration and air-conditioning systems.
A full valve body cutaway unveils the complete valve core and spring allowing for visualization of the operating principle. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
Features & Specifications:
- 13-gauge formed-steel mounting panel with provision for mounting on optional tabletop supports or larger group display structures
- Sectioning of actual 1/4″ commercial component (makes and models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial and commercial relevancy)
- All primary internal components shown including: valve core, poppet assembly, and spring
- Custom fabricated, PVC U-type support saddles and mounting straps
- Packaging for shipment via parcel service or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide