373-519 Condenser Pressure Control Valve (KVR) Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s Condenser Pressure Control Valve (KVR) Cutaway (373-519) is a professionally-crafted sectioned cutaway of a commonly-encountered condenser pressure control valve, otherwise known as a “head-pressure control valve”. These industrial valves are used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems in order to maintain constant and sufficiently high pressure in air-cooled condensers.
The cutaway unveils the operating principle of the device, wherein changing ambient temperature and condensing pressure causes the valve to throttle via differential pressure, and opening on a rise of inlet pressure. Color coding, flow arrows, and numbered call-outs combine to make the device more informative to the inquiring student and more useful to the instructor.
A full cutaway view of the valve body and seat area exposes the complete internal design, including an adjusting spring, seating desk, seat, equalizing bellows, and complete flow path, all while providing access to the setting screw. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
Features & Specifications:
- Full sectioning of a new name-brand brass/copper condensing pressure regulator valve (Popular models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial/commercial relevancy)
- 13-gauge formed-steel powder-coated mounting panel with provision for convenient mounting on related optional display and storage products
- Customized component support saddles and stabilization straps
- Carefully-planned sectioning exposes all primary features including: adjusting spring, seating desk, seat, bellows, and complete flow path
- Packaging for shipment via mail service, parcel service, or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide