373-510 ACR Magnetic Check Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s ACR Magnetic Check Valve Cutaway (373-510) is a professionally-crafted, sectioned example of a commonly-encountered magnetic check valve. Magnetic check valves are often used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems on compressor discharge lines, preventing condensate back-flow during off-cycle, as well as in several other equipment applications. Hermetically-sealed and permanently installed, these devices perform more dependably than mechanical check valves and can be installed in any orientation.
This economically sectioned example showcases the device’s operating principle, internal components, and related installation concerns. Color coding, flow arrows, and numbered call-outs combine to make the device more informative to the inquiring student and more useful to the instructor.
A full cutaway view of the valve body and seat area exposes the complete internal design. Cutaway surfaces are enhanced through painting, making the geometry of all components more clear. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
Features & Specifications:
- 13-gauge formed-steel mounting panel with provision for mounting on optional tabletop supports or larger group display structures
- Sectioning of actual new commercial components (makes and models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial and commercial relevance)
- All primary internal components shown including: stainless straining screen, disc holder, seat, and magnetic disk
- Custom fabricated PVC u-type support saddles and mounting straps
- Laser-cut numbered call-outs, flow arrows, and designators showcasing key component features and flow pattern
- Packaging for shipment via parcel service or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide