373-503 ACR Packless Diaphragm Line Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s ACR Packless Diaphragm Line Valve Cutaway (373-503) is a professionally-crafted, sectioned example of a commonly-encountered packless diaphragm valve used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems as a maintenance-related block valve, or system flow control valve. Often used for positive isolation of air conditioning suction, discharge and liquid lines during maintenance and repair activities, as well as being used for charging and purging, these dependable multi-turn globe-type valves are regularly encountered.
A full cutaway view of the valve body and seat area exposes the complete internal design, including stem, seat, spring, back-seat and diaphragm. Cutaway surfaces are enhanced through painting, making the geometry of all components more clear. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
Features & Specifications:
- Full sectioning of a new name-brand brass packless diaphragm valve (popular models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial/commercial relevance)
- 13-gauge formed-steel powder-coated mounting panel with provision for convenient mounting on related optional display and storage products
- Customized component support saddles and support straps
- Carefully-planned sectioning exposes all primary features including: stem, seat, backseat, spring, diaphragm and complete flow path
- Packaging for shipment via mail service, parcel service, or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide