373-502 ACR Solenoid Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s ACR Solenoid Valve Cutaway (373-502) is a professionally-crafted, sectioned example of a commonly-encountered solenoid valve used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems with a remotely-operated maintenance-related block valve, system fluid, or gas flow control valve. Often used in compressor unloading, heat pump reversal, pump-down cycle applications, and controlling the temperature in multiple-unit systems, these ACR solenoid valves are regularly encountered.
A full cutaway view of the valve body and actuator area exposes the complete internal design, flow path, disc, seat, spring, and sealing O-ring, as well as the activating coil. Cutaway surfaces are enhanced through painting, making the geometry of all components more clear. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
Features & Specifications:
- Full sectioning of a new name-brand brass AC disc-type solenoid valve (popular models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial/commercial relevance)
- 13-gauge formed-steel powder-coated mounting panel with provision for convenient mounting on related optional display and storage products
- Customized component support saddles and support straps
- Carefully-planned sectioning exposes all primary features including: stem, seat, spring, diaphragm and complete flow path
- Now includes an enclosing tube cutaway (not presently shown)
- Packaging for shipment via mail service, parcel service, or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide