373-501 ACR Steel Ball Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s ACR Steel Ball Valve Cutaway (373-501) is a professionally-crafted, sectioned example of a specialty ball valve as used in air conditioning and refrigeration system as a maintenance-related block valve. Often used for positive isolation of air conditioning suction, discharge and liquid lines during maintenance and repair activities, these dependable 1/4-turn valves are frequently encountered.
A full cutaway view of the spherical closure element and seat exposes the complete internal mechanism, including full-port ball, stem, and specialty seals, while retaining its operational characteristics. Cutaway surfaces are enhanced through painting, making the geometry of all components more clear. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
Features & Specifications
- Full sectioning of a new name-brand steel ball valve (popular models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial/commercial relevance)
- 13-gauge formed-steel powder-coated mounting panel with provision for convenient mounting on related optional display and storage products
- Customized component support saddles and support straps
- Carefully-planned sectioning exposes all primary features including: stainless ball, ball seat, spindle, spindle seal, cap, cap seal, and ball access connection
- Packaging for shipment via mail service, parcel service, or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide