373-195 Compressor Service King Valve Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s Compressor Service King Valve Cutaway (373-195) is a professionally-crafted, sectioned example of a commonly-encountered compressor service (King) valve used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems on compressors for maintenance and testing purposes. Commonly found on air compressors of various designs, the device can be used to remove refrigerant due to overcharging, refrigerant addition, as well as in compressor pressure measurement and testing.
A full cutaway view of the valve body exposes the complete internal design characteristics, flow path, valve stem, compressor connection, backseat, front-seat, packing and gauge port, while retaining its operational characteristics. Cutaway surfaces are enhanced through painting, making the geometry of all components more clear. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
The full-size, fully-detailed example gives learners a first-hand view into a component that is found in various applications worldwide. This professionally-crafted, yet-economical component sample will enhance HVAC training activities in both the industrial and the educational setting.
Features & Specifications:
- Full sectioning of a new name-brand brass compressor service valve (Popular models by well-known manufacturers are chosen for industrial/commercial relevancy.)
- 13-gauge formed-steel powder-coated mounting panel with provision for convenient mounting on related optional display and storage products
- Customized support stand-off and support straps
- Carefully-planned sectioning exposes all primary features including: stem, seats, gauge port, line connections, and complete flow path
- Packaging for shipment via mail service, parcel service, or courier
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide