373-130 Hermetic Scroll Refrigeration Compressor Cutaway
Enhance Training with Hands-On Cutaway Industrial Components
This Hermetic Scroll Refrigeration Compressor Cutaway provides a full cutaway view of the compressor body that exposes the complete internal components, and operating principles. Economically mounted on a formed-steel and powder-coated baseplate assembly, the product can be mounted on a variety of related optional display, storage and workstation products.
The cutaway features carefully-planned cutaway areas that are individually mounted, and possess the ability to be removed from the baseplate for convenient classroom use. All of the cutaway’s components are also visible and have been retained, enhancing students’ visual learning. This handcrafted teaching device will support instructor-led training and independent student self-discovery in a variety of vocational and academic fluid power programs.
The equipment used within the cutaway is cleaned, primed and painted using a high-endurance urethane coating, providing durability to stand up to frequent use. In addition, all of the component parts are color coded to enhance the learning process.
Features & Specifications:
- 10-gauge formed-steel powder-coated baseplate
- Provision for mounting on DAC storage, display, bench, and workstation products
- Sectioning of an intermediate HP, multiple-cylinder, semi-hermetic refrigeration compressor, including both exterior casings and compressor castings
- Precision-painting of cutaway surfaces increasing definition and 3-dimensionality
- Crating for shipment via motor freight
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide