373-110 Hermetic Compressor Cutaway
DAC Worldwide’s Hermetic Compressor Cutaway (373-110) is an expertly-sectioned example of a common fractional-horsepower refrigeration compressor, which facilitates and supports practical training in compressor design, operating principles, and maintenance. Both the steel shell and the compressor itself are cut away, allowing for full visibility of the compressor’s operating components.
A full cutaway view of the valve body and seat area exposes the compressor’s complete internal design. Cutaway surfaces are enhanced through painting, making the geometry of all components more clear. Multiple cutaways unveil all internal components, which enhances classroom training in HVAC system design, maintenance, troubleshooting, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
The full-size, fully-detailed example gives learners a first-hand view into a component that is found in various applications worldwide. This professionally-crafted, yet-economical component sample will enhance HVAC training activities in both the industrial and the educational setting.
Features & Specifications:
- 10-Gauge formed-steel powder-coated baseplate
- Provision for mounting on DAC storage, display, bench, and workstation products
- Sectioning of a fractional HP, single-cylinder, hermetic refrigeration compressor, including both exterior casing, and compressor casting
- Precision-painting of cutaway surfaces increasing definition and 3-dimensionality
- Crating for shipment via motor freight
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About DAC Worldwide