TU-420 Refrigeration Trainer Demonstrator
This refrigeration demonstrator uses the 4 main parts of the refrigeration system (condenser, compressor, evaporator and control device) that demonstrate basic refrigeration principles. The components then work together to cool a small enclosed refrigerator compartment fully featured with an electronic temperature control device.
- Components arranged to illustrate the cycle nature of refrigeration
- 3 strategically located explosion-proof sight glasses permit monitoring of the refrigerant as it circulates throughout the entire refrigeration system
- 120 VAC with circuit breaker
- Comes completely assembled, charged with refrigerant, and ready to operate
- Includes Lab Manual
This Training Unit includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components. The kit comes complete with the award-winning iManifold wireless digital refrigeration manifold, (1) 902M Thermistor Air Probe, (3) 901M Thermistor Pipe Strap Surface Probes, (1) iManifold backpack. Additional accessories such as hoses, wireless probes, and the iConnect hub are also available.
- Electrical requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A
- Overall size: 19″ L x 19″ W x 50″ H
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 380 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 37″ L x 37″ W x 61″ H
OVER 35 YEARS OF SERVICE
Providing insight, selection, installation, and ongoing support of the latest educational and career technology.Request a Quote Learn More About iConnect