With NEW MimioStudio™ classroom software, teachers have greater flexibility and more options for providing effective learning that supports the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). The software includes the powerful Collaborate feature, which allows students to work interactively in small groups using the new MimioPad™ wireless pen tablets and mobile devices equipped with the MimioMobile™ application.
Educational software for any classroom, any technology, any teaching style.
- Integrates all MimioClassroom™ products with one easy-to-use software package.
- With the NEW, expanded Collaborate feature, the teacher can ask as many as 50 students to work interactively on the same activity. The teacher can also pause student sessions, share them in any combination on the front-of-the-class display, or hide all the sessions.
- NEW ‒ Connect up to three mobile devices using the MimioMobile app, free with any MimioStudio software or hardware license. Connect every mobile device in the classroom with the purchase of an annual MimioMobile license.
- MimioMobile license allows the use of Apple and Android devices for formative assessment and for student collaboration on the classroom display.
- Teachers can create assessments with short-answer, short-essay, and numeric student responses, preparing students for upcoming Common Core assessments that will be using open-response test items.
- Includes MimioStudio Gradebook, which automatically records multiple-choice, numeric, and short-answer responses to assessment questions, and eliminates the need for teachers to hand-grade tests.
- Designed to be used with interactive whiteboards and displays from other manufacturers, with support for pens, single touch, multi-touch, and gestures.
- Imports files from SMART, Promethean, PowerPoint, Common File Format (IWB), and video, so teachers can use content they already have.
- ActivityWizard offers a built-in knowledge engine to help teachers generate educationally sound and engaging teaching activities in minutes.