The state of the art instructional tool that trains painters and coaters faster while reducing training costs
SimSpray is an immersive virtual reality spray painting simulation designed to teach fundamental spray painting skills. SimSpray produces a realistic experience in which students reproduce the body positioning, and muscle and joint movements required to create the ideal mil thickness on a finished piece. With SimSpray, students’ hands-on practice time significantly increases. When coupled with professional instruction, the ability to continually repeat tasks enables students using SimSpray to become more proficient painters in a shorter period of time.
SimSpray is available in two versions; Standard and Industrial. SimSpray Standard includes High Volume, Low Pressure (HVLP) process, used for auto body applications. SimSpray Industrial comes with HVLP, Airless, Air-Assisted Airless and Conveyor Line processes used in industrial coatings applications.
Features of SimSpray:
- 3D realism, immersion with physical tools
- Supports HLVP (SimSpray Industrial also supports Airless and Air-Assisted Airless)
- Required preparation settings and selections
- Real time visual cues for students
- Real time evaluation tools and views for instructors
- Ability to change painting parameters, work pieces, andenvironments
- No materials consumed during painting exercises
- No hazardous VOC emissions
- Completely portable turnkey system with travel case included
- 110/220V power requirement and 8 x 8 feet space recommended
Proper materials selection and equipment set up are important first steps before a student begins a hands-on training exercise. To reinforce the necessity of completing these preliminary tasks, SimSpray is configured with mandatory selections to be completed before a student starts painting: